Camp Dori - Equipping Today’s Youth For The Future
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Dare To Dream.... Read
Know and Learn From History
Ghana . . . 2014
You Are Never Too Old To Have Fun.....
Land Of The Rising Sun…..

Categories

Geography
History
Math
Reading
powered by

My Blog

Land Of The Rising Sun…..

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
~ by Augustine of Hippo

Take a trip with me to the Land Of The Rising Sun…..
Host to the Olympic Games in 1964 (summer) and 1972, 1998 (winter).

Tokyo, the  current  capital, is a thriving metropolis of with skyscrapers, five star hotels, museums, one-stop-shopping, technological marvels, and trains that leave and arrive on schedule.

Kyoto, one of the ancient capitals,, is filled with beautiful historic temples and shrines. You can stay in a traditional hotel, complete with tatami mats, peaceful rock gardens, and rice paper sliding doors. The pace here is much slower and relaxed.

Hiroshima, a place where time seemingly stands still.  There you will see the empty shells of buildings and the only tree to remain standing, after the atom bomb’s impact.

Nagoya, the 4 most populated city in Japan, is home of many of their car manufactures; it is their Detroit. There are also many famous castles and shrines.

Yokohama, home to the tallest in land lighthouse, the Tokyo Tower (shaped like the Eiffel Tower) and the world’s “biggest Clock” (which happens to be a ferries wheel)

Japan is a place where ancient culture and modern technology live side by side in perfect unity. The streets are clean (no litter) and crime is very low. No matter where you go, you are greeted by friendly people, unbelievable creativity, and amazing cuisine.

9 Comments to Land Of The Rising Sun….. :

Comments RSS
petraho usecyprus on Monday, December 02, 2013 2:16 AM
Such a wonderful information you are giving, I am impressed through it. And thanks for your great efforts to give important information.
Reply to comment

LAND FOR SALE TURKEY on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:37 AM
Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection about Land Of The Rising Sun.It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing.thanks for posting here
Reply to comment

Ibsen on Monday, June 04, 2018 8:29 AM
I love to read this type of blogs.
Reply to comment

alice on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:36 AM
nice
Reply to comment

anonymous on Monday, August 13, 2018 11:58 AM
nice
Reply to comment

anonymous on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:41 PM
nice
Reply to comment

bestessays on Saturday, September 08, 2018 10:03 AM
I am excited about this trip. It's because I love that culture so much!
Reply to comment

Jason Bravo on Saturday, February 23, 2019 6:11 AM
I am glad to read about this here.
Reply to comment

cheap resume writing services on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:06 PM
I like this blog. It's very interesting. Japan is one of the advance country in terms of technology. Japan also has a lot of beautiful places that we can visit. What I like about Japanese is they are very kind, caring, creative, considerate and business minded. They respect each other. Traveling in Japan is one of my bucket list. I'm very excited to see the Land of the rising star.
Reply to comment